I don't really have an issue with Aberdeen at all.

Old flat mate was one of them and decent enough.

Prob too young, and lived most my life to far away to be exposed to their bs.

Sure on match days between the teams they wind me up, but they're so inconsequential that the other 361 days out the year they don't bother me in the slightest.

My lack of offence at them is probably also a reflection of the fact that i've never visited the sheep pen.

Not going to go into why I hate them so much, partly due to Durrant and being closer to them and a lot of fans here I witness and hear all sorts of shit from them.

Not going any further as it makes me sound bad :S

They do seem to be making a habit of this don't they. Ah well, couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch of people and all that.

So, St Murn and then Falkirk or Dunfermline - who were excellent tonight by the way. Surely, surely to feck we have to win this thing now. Right?

Not going to go into why I hate them so much, partly due to Durrant and being closer to them and a lot of fans here I witness and hear all sorts of shit from them.

Not going any further as it makes me sound bad :S

Don't hold back Jon, they don't when talking about us. I grew up in Aberdeen and know all about the depths to which they stoop.

Don't hold back Jon, they don't when talking about us. I grew up in Aberdeen and know all about the depths to which they stoop.

One of them here assaulted my cousin, I stopped it, ende up getting into a fight with the fat cunt an got arrested even though he threw the first punch. Police only seen me hitting him a couple of times and a kick!

Nothing came of it thankfully because of the witness statements.

It's mainly Sheep supporters here though an they really are pricks of the highest order.

Not long after the Durrant injury, Simpson was here to do an introduction the the soccer skills or something, I was just young but got dragged away by mates cos of the abuse I was giving him. Was only a kid mind, but was trying to get on the pitch.

Only been out in Aberdeen a couple of times and hated every minute of it. Girlfriends brother got punched while on a shout for the fire service just cos he was English. Total wankers.

Sorry if this offends anyone but I hate sheep supporters!!!

Unthinkable not to. Aberdeen would have given us a right good game in the final so I'm very happy to see them papped out.

Aye, cos we are the only team they raise their game against!