Morten Gamst Pedersen the worst dive ever VS Arsenal 2009???

There is slight contact in most of those examples, slight maybe but still some contact.

My only point is, Gerrard is by no means the worst offender as you continually make out. The Germans and Italians are far far worse. Ronaldo is one of the worst I have seen yet you don't even mention him.

Most players if they feel any contact at all near the box may well go down IMO. iirc Reyna said that was part of their training in Germany which is just ludicrous.

As I say, if your going to single out Gerrard, why? Why not mention other players who are far worse or is it just because he plays for Liverpool.

Not looking for an argument, just a reasoned reply and to take into account some of the more blatant dives. FFS Ronaldo did it a few weeks ago. Blatant dive, kick at another player then a sublime free-kick yet no or very little mention of the dive....

My only point is, Gerrard is by no means the worst offender as you continually make out. The Germans and Italians are far far worse. Ronaldo is one of the worst I have seen yet you don't even mention him.

Ronaldo link

Check this out Jon. You need to get your facts right first.

I don't need to watch the video to tell you who's worse - Gerrard. Only joking, I know Ronaldo is worse. He and Gerrard don't need to dive to gain the advantage over opposition players. That's what's annoying.

The link in post number 12 isn't a video Jon. Go have a wee look. ;)

I don't need to watch the video to tell you who's worse - Gerrard. Only joking, I know Ronaldo is worse. He and Gerrard don't need to dive to gain the advantage over opposition players. That's what's annoying.

The link in post number 12 isn't a video Jon. Go have a wee look. ;)

Whether one or other is worse is neither here nor there.

Ronaldo rightly gets lambasted in the media for his antics.

Gerrard's mostly sneak through under the radar apart from more recently the odd fan on forums mentioning and wondering why it is never spoken of in the press.

That's the reason I may appear to be more annoyed at Gerrard for it, because it is just ignored.

He may not be the worst, but he is up there, and until people stop turning a blind eye it will continue to irk me.

Anyway, I think Pedersen now holds the title of worst diver ever anyway.

Jon, you are being every bit as biased as Gav.

Gerrard IS a diving, cheating bassa (and I am not making that statement as a Liverpool hater). He constantly looks for the foul and, in fact, if you watch him he gets the ball into positions where he can throw himself at a challenge to create the contact - that, in my book, is cheating.