Morten Gamst Pedersen the worst dive ever VS Arsenal 2009???

I watched another fantastic player Marcos Senna who plays for Villareal dive to win a FK. He knew himself he dived, there was no contact therefore no FK so he got back up and 2 seconds later did the same again!

Him and Stevie Gerrard must be best mates.

Disagree with Gav's biased opinion of Gerrard tho I'm afraid......

Gerrard is a diving cheat. FACT!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5nB_Jk9svw]Steven Gerrards dives[/ame]

The dive on 50 seconds tops the lot for me.

The comments say it all Jon.

Edited by Gazza_8

Sorry but I don't think it's FACT at all.

The last game against Manu you had a go at him for diving when everyone agreed it was a definite penalty. The commentators said so, the punditsw said so and the replays showed it to be a definite penalty yet you come straight out an say you weren't sure and he's a diving bassa.

There are far worse than him every single week!

Nothing to do with the fact he plays for Liverpool but try and at least have an honest opinion instead of trying to single out players you dislike....

Sorry but I don't think it's FACT at all.

The last game against Manu you had a go at him for diving when everyone agreed it was a definite penalty. The commentators said so, the punditsw said so and the replays showed it to be a definite penalty yet you come straight out an say you weren't sure and he's a diving bassa.

There are far worse than him every single week!

Nothing to do with the fact he plays for Liverpool but try and at least have an honest opinion instead of trying to single out players you dislike....

So that 1 decision means he is not a diver? :eek:

If he played for Liverpool, Blackpool, Hartlepool or Swimming Pool I'd still think the same. SA sums it up perfectly, just because he's English he tends to get away with any stick from pundits and commentators.

Have you watched the video yet Jon?

Which video Gav?

If it's the manu game, I watched it live and saw all the highlights etc. No way was it a dive, there was definite contact with the player and not the ball.

Which video Gav?

If it's the manu game, I watched it live and saw all the highlights etc. No way was it a dive, there was definite contact with the player and not the ball.

The YouTube link I posted about 10 minutes ago in this thread. Post number 6 to be exact. :thup:

Go have a wee look and tell me what you think.