Unacceptable, Inexplicable But Totally Predictable

Such swings don't just happen automatically though Shroomz.

It takes hard work, belief, passion and character to win back titles never mind win 3 out of 4. Some of these attributes are sadly missing from many areas of the club - even the fans; yours truly included.

And they've not just went missing recently either. They've been missing for almost 10 years on the kind of level required to become the dominant force again.

We should really have won it last year to be fair Frankie & I still believe we can win it this year. Dumping Hearts aside at the weekend is the starting point.

We should really have won it last year to be fair Frankie & I still believe we can win it this year. Dumping Hearts aside at the weekend is the starting point.

Possibly. Certainly an unprecedented fixture list and awful officiating added to the challenge... ;)

Unfortunately, we haven't built on such a 'moral' victory. The Kaunas loss was unacceptable while our transfer dealings and financial management have contributed to where we are now. I see little evidence of improvement and more examples of the same mistakes (on and off the field).

Like I say, I admire your optimism but am struggling to match it.

At Ibrox on Saturday though I'll be shouting as loud as anyone trying to make others believe it. I'm glad you're able to do that here...

:rfc:

While we need to be realistic about our situation, unrelenting negativity from the stands will pervade throughout the team and squad on match days.

A realistic awareness of the challenges ahead, whilst a positive support of the team on matchdays within the ground is what is needed. :thup:

While we need to be realistic about our situation, unrelenting negativity from the stands will pervade throughout the team and squad on match days.

A realistic awareness of the challenges ahead, whilst a positive support of the team on matchdays within the ground is what is needed. :thup:

Whilst I agree...... much of the negativity is also stemming from completely inept performances.

If the team were to actually START a game with HIGH TEMPO they may actually invigorate the fans.

But when they start with the inevitable "slow start" there is very much a "here we go again" attitude from the stands.

I am sure the majority of fans don't WANT to be negative, but they also need to see their passion met by much of the same from the players and, for the most part this season, that has been sadly lacking.

You don't need mind bending beverages to see a situation for what it is Norris. :)

I was thinking along the lines of "If Carlsberg did Rangers' next few years..."

On the Hearts game, we're reaching the point now where one more fuck up - and I don't mean dropping points but dropping points while playing like a bunch of gutless monkeys - and we just might see some serious, open dissent from the support.

Whilst I agree...... much of the negativity is also stemming from completely inept performances.

If the team were to actually START a game with HIGH TEMPO they may actually invigorate the fans.

But when they start with the inevitable "slow start" there is very much a "here we go again" attitude from the stands.

I am sure the majority of fans don't WANT to be negative, but they also need to see their passion met by much of the same from the players and, for the most part this season, that has been sadly lacking.

Yeh, mate it's chicken or the egg.

And it should come from the players first! They're the one's who are paid to be there, we're the one's (well not me right now, but the rest of the fans) who are paying for the privelege. It's upto the players to get the fans on side.

That's how it should be. But what's more important to the fans, your sense of how it should be or the success of your team.

If the fans wont inspire the players, then we need to inspire them.