Aye, they're doing nothing ....except having us competing at the top of the Scottish game again after the PLG disaster, well above all the other non-OF teams.

For me it is either the league title or nothing...

I wasn't too enamoured when Smith came back but could see the sense in it given the PLG affair. Initially it worked - the ship was steadied and we had a good season last year - if unsuccessful strictly speaking.

This season, at times, the football has improved but overall too many problems still exist. Of course, as I suggest, the players can be blamed for much of that but the buck also lies with the manager.

Our team will not win the SPL title. That may be negative but it is also realistic when you examine our form so far this term. We can't even win 3 games in a row. Does that suggest a team with the quality and bottle required to win a league?

Of course Celtic may throw it away as they are just as bad. Unfortunately that seems to be the Christian Dailly strategy our manager is basing our hopes around.

:(

Let me get this straight. You think that changing manager will hurt our chances of winning the league but altering players contracts, giving them less guaranteed cash, with 10 games to go will help ? Aside from the fac that you cant do that to their contracts whilst midway through....

No, I wasn't suggesting that that happens right now, simply that that's the way it should perhaps be. Money is the one main incentive that could possibly bring the players up to their full potential IMO. In other words, if they win, they earn their full salary, but if they lose, they don't. It's actually pretty sad that I'm even thinking & suggesting this, but at the end of the day, it's the only thing that I think would inspire football players to go out every week & give their all.

The contractual situation at Rangers is an ongoing joke.

Huge bonus payments (�£7million paid out for our European efforts last season) for relative, partial 'success' but only patronising guff in the media when we fail to actually win anything of note...

I don't expect players to be fined for the odd bad game. But for ongoing failure to deliver anything like what is expected should give us the opportunity to re-examine their financial status.

For me it is either the league title or nothing...

I wasn't too enamoured when Smith came back but could see the sense in it given the PLG affair. Initially it worked - the ship was steadied and we had a good season last year - if unsuccessful strictly speaking.

This season, at times, the football has improved but overall too many problems still exist. Of course, as I suggest, the players can be blamed for much of that but the buck also lies with the manager.

Our team will not win the SPL title. That may be negative but it is also realistic when you examine our form so far this term. We can't even win 3 games in a row. Does that suggest a team with the quality and bottle required to win a league?

Of course Celtic may throw it away as they are just as bad. Unfortunately that seems to be the Christian Dailly strategy our manager is basing our hopes around.

:(

Form goes up & down, but I DO BELIEVE that we can still win this SPL title. If only every other Bear believed it too.....

There's really no need to twist the point I was making Norris.

In what way have I twisted it?

Saying I've twisted something just because you have no comeback does not constitute debate.

Edited by Norris Cole

The contractual situation at Rangers is an ongoing joke.

Huge bonus payments (�£7million paid out for our European efforts last season) for relative, partial 'success' but only patronising guff in the media when we fail to actually win anything of note...

I don't expect players to be fined for the odd bad game. But for ongoing failure to deliver anything like what is expected should give us the opportunity to re-examine their financial status.

That's the thing Frankie, these players are earning so much money, that the bonuses being offered don't actually mean a hell of a lot to them. I know that if I was earning their wages, a 100 grand in bonuses in a season would mean practically nothing to me financially.

Form goes up & down, but I DO BELIEVE that we can still win this SPL title. If only every other Bear believed it too.....

Of course we can still win it and I admire your positivity.

Unfortunately, our players and manager don't share your belief. We are too frightened of other teams instead of concentrating on our own game.

I can understand that against the Barcas and Lyons of this world. I can't against Aberdeen and Celtic.

That's the thing Frankie, these players are earning so much money, that the bonuses being offered don't actually mean a hell of a lot to them. I know that if I was earning their wages, a 100 grand in bonuses in a season would mean practically nothing to me financially.

Up to �£300K annual bonuses may not mean much to a few of our players but then they are so far protected from the ordinary working class bear nowadays, then don't see just how overly extravagant their wages are.

It is time a few were brought back down to earth. We may not be able to fine them but we can make them start to attend RSC functions and see how the Copland Joes are hurting.