and what does that say about the players we have? They're that pish no one wants to buy any of them

didn't you read the papers or go online in January?

quite a few of our players were linked to other clubs and bids turned down (so we are lead to believe right enough), we accepted a bid/s for Boyd did we not?

I'm sure a few will be leaving in the summer but for how much and to who is anyone's guess.........

we need to get rid of certain players who think they are Mr Rangers, but he is the gaffers m8 so he won't be dropped no matter how bad he plays.......

you getting your frustation out then m8? we're all pissed of today you're not alone!!!

didn't you read the papers or go online in January?

quite a few of our players were linked to other clubs and bids turned down (so we are lead to believe right enough), we accepted a bid/s for Boyd did we not?

I'm sure a few will be leaving in the summer but for how much and to who is anyone's guess.........

we need to get rid of certain players who think they are Mr Rangers, but he is the gaffers m8 so he won't be dropped no matter how bad he plays.......

you getting your frustation out then m8? we're all pissed of today you're not alone!!!

frustration is not the word i would describe how im feeling at the moment

you keep asking questions but not saying much yourself.

it's an open forum m8 you can say what you feel no one will attack you......:)

oh i think they might if i said what i was truly feeling

you keep asking questions but not saying much yourself.

it's an open forum m8 you can say what you feel no one will attack you......:)

Lying bastards. I get attacked all the time. I was a shrinking violet until I came on here. :D:box:

when was the last time someone attacked you on here :fish:

Don't worry mate , I know what's going on. They're everywhere and they're all out to get me. I'd be paranoid but I haven't the time.:devil::cheers:

Edited by maineflyer