why are we so bad? why cant we win anything? Why are celtic so much better than us? Why does WS continue with his negative tactics that, in all honesty, are not going to win us anything? Forgive me if this comes across as a bit of a negative thread but im just feeling a wee bit scunnered today

why are we so bad? why cant we win anything? Why are celtic so much better than us? Why does WS continue with his negative tactics that, in all honesty, are not going to win us anything? Forgive me if this comes across as a bit of a negative thread but im just feeling a wee bit scunnered today

i wouldn't say celtic are so much better than us would you? they won a poor game yesterday fair play, they are playing crap in the league as we also are, they are out of the scottish cup and finished bottom of their CL group.

the other stuff you need to ask WS for his baffling tactics and team slections and the players who are not playing for or fit to wear the jersey........

i wouldn't say celtic are so much better than us would you? they won a poor game yesterday fair play, they are playing crap in the league as we also are, they are out of the scottish cup and finished bottom of their CL group.

the other stuff you need to ask WS for his baffling tactics and team slections and the players who are not playing for or fit to wear the jersey........

tbh, i would say yes to that. They are at the top of the league and i honestly cant see us toppling them from it, they have won a cup and will most probably do the double. What do we have to look forward to? The Scottish Cup? Whoopdefuckingdoo!

What are your own thoughts?

tbh, i would say yes to that. They are at the top of the league and i honestly cant see us toppling them from it, they have won a cup and will most probably do the double. What do we have to look forward to? The Scottish Cup? Whoopdefuckingdoo!

that's your opinion no problem, but IMO they are one of the worst scum teams i've seen for a long time and have been there for the taking for years but we have been no better and apart from last season worse infact. them at the top got the wrong men in, in an era we had a chance to domintate for years.

if we had any balls we could win the league but so far this season our manager and players have shown we don't so it will be hard but we can still do it as they are also pants. win or lose the league WS has to go at the end of the season but if SDM is still here we won't go forward very far!!!!

Edited by johnnyk

What are your own thoughts?

my own thoughts are, we are a shit team with absolutely very limited talent, we have NO stand out players such as a brian laudrup, we have a pish manager who always employs negative tactics that will never win us anything, we need more money injected by murray and if he isn't willing to do that then he should get tae fuck.

my own thoughts are, we are a shit team with absolutely very limited talent, we have NO stand out players such as a brian laudrup, we have a pish manager who always employs negative tactics that will never win us anything, we need more money injected by murray and if he isn't willing to do that then he should get tae fuck.

he is willing to sell but no one is willing to buy us, unless you know someone wish some spare cash :whistle:

he is willing to sell but no one is willing to buy us, unless you know someone wish some spare cash :whistle:

and what does that say about the players we have? They're that pish no one wants to buy any of them